Organization Excellence for the
OE21 Organization Excellence Dashboard
We Provide Solutions to Top Organization Problems
Today’s most significant manager and leader problems:
• Disengagement. Only 3 of 10 employees are productive and actively engaged in their work.
• High Turnover - 33% don’t feel the organization has good career advancement opportunities.
• CEO Data Analytics Frustrations – 55% of CEOs believe their company does a poor job of capturing and disseminating important business data and 62% of CEOs say they are not implementing data analytics initiatives to help improve overall results.
Today’s “thought leaders” and BI experts have been collecting and reporting common problems like the ones below:
• Lack of Standards and Tools - Few organization managers have the standards and tools they need to capture, analyze and boost CEO-desired results, which leads to risk of making decisions based on inaccurate or irrelevant data.
• Total Organization Understanding - managers and leaders often don't get the total organization understanding of what other work units are doing, so they don't get the total organization perspectives they need for long term success, or to move up to the “C-suite.”
• Productivity barriers - Many organizations have bottlenecks, unrefined business processes, monotonous tasks, and inability to focus on priorities.
• Need for Management Analysts - Most organizations are without experienced management analysts who know how to measure, analyze and improve key results. According to the US Occupational Outlook Handbook, the Management Analyst job has a higher pay and job outlook than most other manager occupations
Today’s Human Resources and Training/Development Managers report their own problems, frustrations and challenges in today’s organizations:
• HR Managers are trying to “cross-the-bridge” to C-suite - HR Managers are frustrated because their CEO's think that HRMs have insufficient organization understanding to keep up with talent needs, so they may not offer HR a path to the C-suite.
• HR and Training/Development Managers spending too much money & time paying for long-term training and certifications that good managers often use to get new jobs. Training time delays productivity, and diverts managers from focusing on CEO-desired KPI results
• HR managers face historic “people issues”, e.g., unclear direction, ineffective teams, high turnover, high disengagement, employee dissatisfaction, poor communications, and shortages of capable talent
Solutions to Top Organization Problems
• What we do to help - We created the first complete set of standards and working data collection and analysis models in alignment with the worlds top organization excellence model: N.I.S.T Baldrige Framework.
From 1995 to 2015, our OE21 standards and models have been licensed to over 375 organizations and thousands of their managers. View our Customer List:
• Beginning 2016, we embarked on a major new OE21 update to transform the Baldrige Framework into a complete manager excellence and certification program we named CMA-OE: (certified management analyst – organization excellence). No competitors have anything close to what we created.
• We have practically eliminated manager training. We get managers rapidly engaged and straight into implementation from week one. We coach managers will complete implementation in six to eight months on a part-time two-hour per week basis. They work on their own schedule. We coach them and maintain their progress. When they finish implementing all OE21 standards, they become CMA-OE.
• AfCI’s OE21 standard and models are designed to be used by all types of business, nonprofits and government organizations, in multiple market sectors and with thousands of manager end users.
AfCI’s OE21 System collects, analyzes, and helps provide solutions to today's organization problems.
Figure 1 above presents the flow of the OE21 system process:
• Organization managers and leaders (participants) sign up for the OE21 Program.
• Participants are assigned to focus teams: leadership, customer, operations, and workforce teams.
• The OE21.net website provides access to 28 standardized procedures and over 70 data collection and analysis models, aligned to Baldrige Framework.
• The OE21 data analysis models provide data collection results in dashboard charts, graphs, and narrative comments.
• The OE21 action plans provide tasks, resources, and schedules for organization improvements.
• The OE21 performance measurement tools provide trends of results (KRDs, KPIs and TOR)
o KRD = key results drivers
o KPI = key performance indicators
o TOR = total organization results
• ORGANIZATION manager/leader teams that finish implementing OE21 standards are certified as CMA-OE™
• Over time the OE21 program becomes the organization's Manager and Leader Development Program – To managers and leaders this program gives them a solid career path not available in most other organizations.
• The cycle continues until the ORGANIZATION total organization results equal or exceed 80% of 100%
• Organizations that reach the TOR of 80% or higher are certified as HPO21™
• HPO21 = high performance organization for 21st century
Our Solution: Become a CMA-OETM
Next Step: Go to our CMA-OETM Program Part 1 of 2 page to learn more about our new program.